Latest news: April 2018

There have always been stories of the fantastic. Tales of strange events, bizarre monsters, people with paranormal abilities. Reports of events that strain your credibility. Stories of alien abductions, ghostly presences, gravity-defying UFOs… But, eventually, 99% of these can be clarified, explained, rationalised; proven erroneous or fraudulent. Which leaves 1% that can’t. “The other 1%.” The things that just defy any credible explanation. These then, are the stories of… THE OTHER 1%.

I appear in three episodes, including The Exmoor Hare, in TBC Audio‘s new audio drama series The Other 1%.

Other 1% Logo

A TV director, a church flower lady and an earthy hippie herbalist – all in a day’s work!

The plays are currently in post production and will be available later in the year.

TBC Audio: Creating premium original full cast audio theatre


You can start listening to the first dramas now at Spotify – more will be released over the next few months.


37425869_10157647438594358_6188871955970523136_n  39942799_10157747733129358_3602519787931959296_n

Poster images: Giuseppe Lama